Posting what I made for dinner? I’m totally mom-ing out today.
This one’s especially good though, and it’s a favorite around here. My “Special Potatoes” recipe changes to include what’s around here, left over, in the garden, and/or fresh. This particular derivation was awfully good.
Goat Cheese Kitchen Sink Garlic and Onion
Parsley Potatoes with Vegetables
6 or 7 Potatoes
1/2 an Onion
Four or Five cloves of Garlic
Little bit o’ Butter, maybe 3 tbsp
1/4 or 1/2 cup Feta (Goat) Cheese, crumbled or cubed
1/4 cup or so chopped Parsley
Cooked Veggies (your choice) to Top
- Peel and boil yourself some potatoes.
- Mash up them potatoes.
- Go out in the rain and dig up an onion.
- Saute some fresh onion and garlic in butter.
- Crumble as much feta (goat cheese) as you might like.
- Heat up a little bit of chicken broth, maybe a half cup at most.
- Go back out in the rain and pick some fresh Italian parsley.
- Time is of the essence! Mix it all in while the potatoes are still hot!
- Thin to your preference with a little milk or cream.
- Top with broccoli, zucchini, whatever you like.